Fuel Education Online courses are well-suited for use in full-time online, blended, and traditional classroom environments. Our flexible pricing allows you to address your specific student enrollment situation—whether it's predictable or variable, concentrated in a few subjects or across a broad range of courses.
Our expansive catalog includes:
- English, math, science, and history/social sciences for grade 6–12
- Multiple levels for high school: Core, Comprehensive, Honors, and AP®, plus Remediation, and Credit Recovery for students who need extra help
- 5 world languages for middle school
- 6 world languages for high school
- 16 middle school electives
- More than 55 career-building high school electives
- More than 80 STEM courses
- 19 credit recovery courses
Fuel Education Online Courses have been crafted based on extensive education research.
The widely adopted Fuel Education online curriculum is aligned to state and national standards and is designed to prepare students for state and other high-stakes exams.
Fuel Education Online Curriculum can be hosted on virtually all major learning management systems.
With the optimal experience delivered through PEAK, courses can also be hosted on virtually all other major learning management system providers, including Blackboard™, Moodle™, eCollege®, Desire2Learn®, and BrainHoney™. You can maintain the relationship with a hosting provider on your end, or Fuel Education can take care of this aspect for you.
Download this flyer to learn more about how Fuel Education Online Courses can help you meet each student at his or her point of need—from those who are struggling or at risk of dropping out or not graduating on time to those seeking greater academic challenges or wanting to enrich their learning.