Our priority is to make sure your online or blended learning program starts off right. We have created a range of professional learning options for administrators, teachers, Learning Coaches, and mentors, all designed to enhance skills needed to teach using an online learning platform. So if you are new to online or blended learning, you can be confident that we are there to help your team be successful with the right tools, resources, and professional development.
If you choose to use your own teachers with any of the curricula in the Fuel Education portfolio, know that Fuel Education has successfully trained more than 5,000 teachers in K–12 online instruction—more than any other organization. We train teachers to use the latest technologies and help them transition to the new teaching model required in online learning. Your teachers can earn continuing education credits through some of our blended learning professional learning offerings.
The Fuel Education Blended Learning Professional Development Series
Our Blended Learning Professional Development series is designed to help teachers make the shift from direct instruction in a traditional classroom to a more student-centered blended learning environment. The series features 10 online modules that participants access through PEAK, Fuel Education’s Personalized Learning Platform, and complete on their own schedule.
The series begins by examining the theories and pedagogies behind the various blended learning models, and then delves into specific tools that can be used to deliver personalized instruction.
Teachers will learn how to combine face-to-face learning opportunities with online instruction to engage students using:
- Project-based learning
- Collaboration opportunities
- Discussion groups
- Enrichment activities
Options for using technologies such as tablets, notebooks, and desktops when creating instructional centers will also be examined. And teachers will have a chance to design their own blended learning classroom, including classroom layout, curriculum development, and lesson design.
Other Professional Learning Options
- Designed for instructors, administrators, and mentors
- Geared toward all levels of practitioners, from beginner to advanced
- Available through online courses, live online sessions, or onsite sessions
- Self-paced online courses that participants can access through a learning management system (LMS) and complete on their own schedule.
- Live online webinars, typically one to three hours long, led by one of Fuel Education’s expert trainers through a collaborative, virtual classroom.
- Onsite training led by one of Fuel Education’s expert trainers at your school or district office—typically one-day sessions, but expandable to meet your unique needs.