California CTE: Prepare Students for the Workforce
Career and Technical Education with Instruction in California
CTE Pathways for California
With millions of dollars being granted to schools, districts, and other education organizations by the California State Board of Education to enhance career and technical education programs throughout the state, the importance of career readiness after high school is undeniable.
Fuel Education's Career Readiness Pathways™ for California offers an innovative and affordable approach to Career and Technical Education (CTE)—through online and blended learning.
Our program features:
- 15+ pathways that align well to California CTE model standards*
- More than 100 additional CTE courses, including many with certificate exam preparation
- Career exploration courses for a variety of high-demand Career Clusters®
*For more information about California CTE model standards, see cde.ca.gov/ci/ct/sf/ctemcstandards.asp.
Whether you're establishing a new CTE program or enhancing an existing one, Fuel Education's Career Readiness Pathways™ for California empowers you with the features and flexibility you need to help address California Technical Education Incentive Grant (CTEIG) requirements, seek Perkins funding, and offer A–G approved courses.
To help you create an effective CTE program, Fuel Education offers a breadth of supporting services:
- Certified Instruction: Our California-certified CTE teachers are available as an optional, cost-effective way to staff all or part of your CTE program.
- National Career Readiness Certification (NCRC®) Exam Preparation: Prepare students for the three ACT WorkKeys® assessments.
- Career Exploration: Available in English and Spanish, students match their skills and interests to related careers, prepare resumes, and research job fields and colleges.
- Business Skills Development: Students develop critical, non-academic skills needed to thrive in the workplace.
- Career and Technical Student Organizations: Establish your own CTSO chapter through our partnership with SkillsUSA®.
California CTE Program
Your Gateway to CTE Curriculum
PEAK, our open technology platform, gives districts an easy way to personalize, integrate, manage online learning programs and reduce system complexity. PEAK features user-friendly interface, interactive dashboards, course customization and more. Take a demo!
Engaging CTE Curriculum
Our Career Readiness Pathways for California are designed to prepare students with the knowledge and skills they need as they prepare for their future. Learn more!
Certification Exam Prep
Students may take pretests with interactive self-assessments and receive advanced preparation for industry certification exams. Through courses, materials, and tutorials, students will be ready to take their recommended certifications. Take a demo!
Student Progress Tracking
Students will have a snapshot of their academic responsibilities and the progress they have made on their own PEAK dashboard. Students and instructors will be able to gage progress and make the appropriate interventions both for remediation and acceleration. Contact us!