Online Core Classes for K—12 Students
FuelEd Online Courses are designed for use in full-time online, blended, and traditional classrooms.
Online Core Courses
FuelEd’s expansive course catalog allows you to meet each student at his or her point of need—from those who are struggling or at risk of dropping out or not graduating on time, to those seeking greater academic challenges or enrichment in their learning. FuelEd Online core classes have been crafted based on education research, are aligned to critical learning standards, and are designed to help teachers prepare students for academic success.
The widely adopted FuelEd curriculum features:
- Clearly defined objectives to be mastered in each lesson, unit, and semester
- Easy‑to‑navigate online content, including summaries and reviews, with the most important and difficult topics and skills emphasized
- A rich multimedia format with interactive elements that accommodate auditory, visual, and kinesthetic learning styles
- Engaging interactive content—including whiteboard illustrations, manipulatives, practice games, animation, and videos—that illustrates and explains the toughest concepts in ways no static page could ever match
- Online labs, books, and writing exercises that provide ample practice for students to master key skills, as well as challenging assignments that provide an opportunity for students to apply what they’ve learned to new circumstances
- Learning tools—such as text-to-speech, a dictionary, and Spanish translation support—that are built in to the courses
- Assessment tools that measure students’ mastery of lesson objectives
Online Core Classes are available in English/Language Arts, Math, Science, and History/Social Sciences for Grades K–12, including 8 courses from our new FuelEd Summit™ Curriculum.
Download Our Full Course Catalog
Download the FuelEd Online Courses Flyer