CORONAVIRUS SCHOOL SOLUTIONS
For Schools and School Districts:
Get your students up and running quickly with our complimentary services and access to some of our best online learning tools. Thousands of school districts already count on Fuel Education every day to empower teachers and students through online learning, and we’re ready to help you as well.
- Call Us – We are here to discuss your district’s specific needs. Call us at 888.215.3078 or Contact Us
- Informational Briefing – Click to hear from FuelEd’s leaders about what FuelEd is doing to support school districts.
Preview Complimentary Options for Schools and Districts (Try it Free For 30 Days) - Click on the presentation below to learn more about the various ways we can support you.
- 15-Min. Teacher Trainings to Support Students Online –
- Supporting Students Online During Uncertain Times – Thurs., March 26 – click here to access
- You've Got This! Use What You Know to Deliver Instruction Live, Online – Thurs., April 2 – click here to access
- Overcoming the Challenges of Asynchronous Learning to Engage Students Individually – Thurs., April 9 – click here to access
- Videos and Virtual Events For Parents, Educators and School Administrators – The K12 team offers guidance on topics like starting a virtual program, teaching and learning online, schooling at home, and coping with COVID-19. Click here to access.
For Parents and Students
- Free Learning Programs for Students to Use at Home through June 30, 2020
K12 Digital Literary Solutions
High-interest literature is critical to sparking a student’s love for reading, especially in the formative years. With Big Universe, you can access 17,000+ leveled eBooks and balanced literacy tools available 24/7 on any device. This interactive program has engaging reading practice opportunities, such as read-alouds, guided reading, interactive writing, writing workshops, and reading workshops.
Personalized, Digital Game-Based Learning
Stride is an online, adaptive game-based learning platform for math, reading, language arts, and science that is accessible 24/7 on tablets, PCs, and Macs. Stride delivers video games as a reward for completing academic tasks, so students are motivated to practice skills throughout the summer and better prepare themselves for a new school year in the fall!
- Access Free Teacher Resources – FuelEd partner Modern Teacher is providing free resources to help teachers prepare to provide effective, rigorous, and engaging online instruction. Click here to learn more about their webinars and organizational tools.
Where can I get answers to my questions about coronavirus?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is a reliable source for the latest information on coronavirus. These links should be helpful: About Coronavirus Disease and Coronavirus Disease Microsite.
Does Fuel Education use state-certified teachers?
Yes, Fuel Education programs utilize state-certified teachers.
Can a school district use its own teachers as part of this solution?
Yes, Fuel Education can provide the curriculum and technology while the school district provides instruction with their own teachers.
Does Fuel Education offer consultative services to help districts with disaster preparedness such as the current situation with COVID-19?
Yes, Fuel Education can help you design disaster preparedness programs. Call 888.215.3078 or Contact Us.
Can Fuel Education ramp up quickly to support a school district or state’s needs?
Yes, Fuel Education has the ability to quickly stand up content, systems, and teaching staff. Call 888.215.3078 or Contact Us.